How’s that for a creative title? I can’t believe how long it’s been since I’ve written. I miss it. I miss YOU. And there’s not really much new to tell, which I guess is a good thing, right?
These days, I’m spending a lot more of my time looking like this.
Than like this.
Don’t you love these avatars? When I saw how cute Bella’s were, I had to
be a copy-cat have some for myself, so I asked the artist Meghan Murphy to hook me up…boy, did she ever! I’ve got another one for my pregnancy.
And finally one for when I’m just kicking around:
Because, you know, I kick around in my pink heels all the time, don’t ya know??
In any case, this is a long (and cute!) way of saying the following:
- I’m still working too much and looking forward to being able to say I “only” worked a 50 hour work week;
- I’m still pregnant and feeling as big as a house;
- We found out the baby’s a girl! at our 20 week ultrasound two weeks ago;
- I’m not working out a ton but the times I have include jogging and it’s amazing to me that I can still do it and it feels awesome;
- None of my clothes fit me anymore but somehow I’m not resenting this “getting fat” business…maybe because it’s for a good cause. (And yes, I know I’m not “getting fat,” please don’t get mad at me, but sometimes even though I know there’s a baby underneath all of this still-50-pounds-overweight-when-I-got-pregnant belly, it feels like getting fat, you know?)
So, anyways…enough about me. Now you. What’s new? I’m reading your blogs and commenting when I can, which isn’t often since my reading time? Is often on my phone while I’m sitting at a red light or sitting in court waiting for a hearing to start.
What’s new with you?